When you first set out on your Claned learning journey, the first thing you'll need to do is wait for an invitation to register an account. You can register one of the following ways: with an email & password, or the Google or Office365 single-sign on (SSO) options. Once you register, you'll have access to your organization's learning materials in Claned!
1. Register using the invitation link sent to your email – doing so will ensure that you have access to your courses.
- In case you haven't received an invitation link, check your email and spam folder
- If you still cannot find it, ask your organization or school administrator to resend the link
- If you registered without the link and cannot see your courses, see instructions HERE.
2. After you open the registration link, you will (usually) have three options for creating an account
Your organization will have chosen the login methods available to you. These may include a Claned account (standard email and password) or SSO options (Google or O365).
Important to remember:
- Please make sure to register with your organization’s recommended registration option.
- You cannot change your login method on your account once you have registered.
- Some browsers may have compatibility issues with Claned. Please make sure to use Chrome/Firefox whenever possible.
A) How to register with a standard Claned account
1. Type your first name
2. Type your last name
3. Type your email
Please double check that your email address in correct. This will ensure that the verification email will be sent to the correct email.
5. Type your password
6. Click REGISTER
Note: Please remember what email address you used while registering, as you will be using it anytime you log in from here on out. If you have trouble logging in check out our other articles related to login and registration HERE for the fastest resolution to your issue. If you still experience problems, file a Support ticket at HERE.
7. We then send a verification email to your account. Please find the email and click on the link provided in the email
- This will take a few minutes
- Check inbox of the email you registered with.
- Check your spam folder too.
- If you haven't received the verification in 30 minutes, see Instructions
B) How to register with a Google or O365 account (SSO)
- If you want to register with SSO (Office365 or Google account), click the appropriate icon below the login button. Please note: email address cannot be changed if you register with an SSO option.
2. Depending on your selection, either the Google or O365 pop-up login window will appear. Please make sure you have pop-ups enabled in your browser settings, or else this window will not appear.