1. Course administrators must invite you to a course for you to access it - ask for access from you instructor and organization
- Always use the invitation link provided by the organization admin
- Never sign up to Claned without the link. This will create an account that is not connected to the organization.
2. If you can't find your course when you log in to Claned, contact your organization or instructor directly.
- Claned Support cannot add you to the organization without permission from the organization.
3. Make sure that they have the correct information about your account
- Email address and user names