This article will help you in case you arrive to Claned but can't find the content that you are looking for. This might be because you have not been added to the correct organization when creating your account. Follow these steps to gain access to the course and content you should have available.
1. Course administrators must invite you to a course for you to access it - ask for access from your instructor and organization
- Always use the invitation link provided by the organization admin
- Never sign up to Claned without the link. This will create an account that is not connected to the organization.
2. If you can't find your course when you log in to Claned, contact your organization or instructor directly.
- Claned Support cannot add you to the organization without permission from the organization.
3. Make sure that they have the correct information about your account
- Email address and user names