This article provides an overview of the steps to take when you have not received your certificate after course completion. We will explain where you can find your certificate in Claned, as well as provide tips on how to troubleshoot any potential issues. Additionally, we'll share best practices for ensuring all your account information is correct and provide advice on contacting your facilitator if needed.
Keep in mind that certificates are not sent automatically after course completion, but instead your teacher will first have a final check and then send it. This may take up to 72 hours to do so patience is key.
If you’re worried about your certificate, contact your course teacher about it. Claned Support cannot send certificates to you so the fastest way is to contact your organization and/or teacher directly.
How to find your certificate:
1. Click on the settings icon next to your name
2. Click on Certificates
3. You will also receive an email about the certificate
Check your emails from Claned.
4. Consider the following
- Claned generates the certificate automatically from you Claned account information. So please make sure all of your information is correct!
- After you’ve completed your course, your facilitator will have a final review before they send the certificate. This may take up to 72 hours.
- If you’re worried about your certificate, contact your course instructor about it.
Article is closed for comments.